You can view all open positions
here or use the following search form below to find the perfect job for you.
For general consideration, submit your resume
to our talent team.
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Click column header to sort
The Wunderman Chicago team is currently looking for a smart, talented and experienced event marketing professional to join its Microsoft USCMO account group. This AE will sit in the Seattle office. In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional, multi-agency team of discipline experts driving the events / sponsorships initiatives targeted to business decision makers in the areas of IT, Education, Marketing & Finance. Additionally, you will interface with internal agency network product teams and tactically assist with the efforts on execution and strategy.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for actionable analytics to solve core questions related to digital analytics, marketing, and mobile platforms. This person has experience in marketing analytics, strong analytics chops, curiosity that generates questions along with solutions, and a good-natured sense of humor. You will execute analyses of marketing performance that culminates in specific resource allocation recommendations. You will also query extensive stores of data to discover new opportunities that provide strategic business direction. You will be embedded in Amazon working with the best technology and data access in the business while at the same time partnering with some of the strongest agency talent in the business.
What’s in for you?
· Ability to make an immediate impact
· Be embedded in Amazon working with high volumes of data while partnering with Wunderman
· High visibility: We are a very flat organization
· Have fun! We are a great team with a great culture
Wunderman AI Services is creating proprietary AI and ML solutions for the marketplace. Many of the solutions are first of a kind solutions. Wunderman AI Services is seeking an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to help test proprietary software solutions. The Senior QA Engineer will collaborate and partner closely with project managers, development leads, and product management teams to ensure that software is tested to the highest quality. You will collaborate with product development, and product managers to help release new functionality to our clients. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment, and we are seeking Senior QA Engineers who can not only bring their experience to the team but can also explore new and interesting ways for us to efficiently test our product.
What’s in for you?
- Ability to make an immediate impact
- Work immediately with data from multiple clients
- Opportunity to be surrounded by great talent at a world class marketing shop (seriously, you should see the creative stuff that flows through here!)
- High visibility: We are a very flat organization
- Have fun! We are a great team with a great culture
We’re Wunderman. We’re in the inspiration business. We (literally) invented direct marketing 50 years ago and today we’re still in the business of inspiring people to take action. We do that through any and every channel – both digital and offline – delivering content, experiences and information at the right time to the right people. Our Seattle office is a flagship within Wunderman, delivering award-winning work for two of our largest accounts globally – Microsoft and T-Mobile.
Join Wunderman Production, the world's largest Marketing Services group and help our clients transform the way marketing's delivered to their organizations. The depth and breadth of our capabilities and the scale of our organization provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
We are searching for a seasoned, senior strategic lead and marketing technology leader with experience with marketing technology platforms (Marketo, Spinklr, Events, Adobe Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, etc.) who's passionate about leading a team that's ideating and executing best in class digital marketing campaigns and programs. As lead of the team, you will be responsible for helping clients maximize the utilization of these platforms in providing services to marketers across the globe. This is a newly created role in the organization.
As the Global Client Lead; Marketing Automation & Activation (MAA), you'll be the strategic lead a team of professionals in Seattle and across the globe helping our clients utilize marketing automation platforms delivering complex nurture programs across 100+ countries and servicing 1000's of marketers worldwide
This individual is both a strong team leader and a consultative client lead. The Wunderman Production Lead MAA is a strategic role to our clients and is responsible for leading the Modern Marketing Services team including gathering requirements; architecting services solutions in both an onshore and offshore services model.
The ideal candidate possesses a proven track record as a Strategic lead delivering marketing & technology consultative services for fortune 100 clients delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction; has experience with large agencies; global clients; and can communicate effectively with key stake holders/decision makers.
To be successful in this position, you must be a natural leader, have a can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You're excited by the prospect of leading a team, working for the top ranked network in the world with a client roster of the best-known brands in the world.
This is a critical role in the operation of Wunderman Production and an amazing opportunity to join a company in the forefront of one of the fastest growing industries. This position reports directly the CEO of Wunderman Production and is in our Seattle office.
You are the critical connection point between what the brand wants to say and the consumer wants to hear. Planning’s role at Seattle Wunderman is to be a student of consumer, channel and cultural trends. You need to be creative in how you get to know the target audience and then succinct and persuasive in how you distill your insights into creative briefs and related presentations. You love to challenge conventional thinking and relish being the first step in the creative process. As a Sr. you’ll take the reigns of whole business units, open new territories for the company and creative, and be a source of strategic thinking throughout the agency.
The Successful Candidate
- You are or have been an Account Planner at an advertising agency in the past. You get the inner workings of the Creative department, what it takes to inspire great work, and how to get that work made.
- You’ve worked with both senior agency management and senior clients. You know how to work with people at this level and sell your ideas. You understand how to develop the proverbial ‘big idea’ and turn them into meaningful presentations.
- You’re seen as a creative force of nature, with uncanny ability to see opportunities, marshal a project, and build belief in what you find. You’re a high-functioning conceptual thinker who loves to play and mold an idea.
- You’ve written plenty of creative briefs and given countless creative briefings. You know the difference between qualitative and quantitative research, when to use which, and when to just use your gut.
- You are persuasive in spoken and written form. You know your way around PowerPoint and never met a whiteboard you didn’t like. You know when to listen and when to ask questions. You know how to dig deeper, to go beyond what consumers say, and uncover what they mean.
- You play well with others. Account people, Creative, Clients, even Finance likes you and wants you on their team. You get the job done and have fun doing it.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity. You know the best assignments are sometimes the one with the fewest definitions. You are entrepreneurial. You look for forgiveness, not permission, more often than not. Your instincts are usually right.
Our rapidly growing Seattle office is currently looking for a senior strategist who thrives in ambiguity and loves big challenges. Working in collaboration with agency and client teams, the Senior Strategist is responsible for the development of business, brand and product strategies that achieve results. You will collect and synthesize information into customer, competitive and business environment insights, create program and strategy recommendations, and act as an advisor for clients and team members.