Your portfolio is your ticket to jump-start your career and you’re in luck because you just found this gem of a paid internship that wants to help you build yours. As an art director intern at Wunderman, you’ll be working with some of the best minds in the industry that are looking to help you be a kick @ss creative.
Wunderman collects the best brains in the business to fuel our passion for outrageously smart and brilliant work. As a leading digital agency, we’re home to 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists, and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. All of them different and unique. All of them true to our standard:
Creatively Driven. Data Inspired.
We’ve been at the direct marketing game for over 50 years. You could say we invented it.
What art directors will gain from this internship:
- How to work in a digital agency
- What the process of taking an idea from beginning to client looks like
- How to give good ideas legs to be successful
- A better grasp on presenting to clients
- How to work with some of the best companies in the world
- Mentorship and guidance
What art directors will bring to the table:
- A willingness to think big, take chances, ask questions
- Ease in conveying ideas, collaborate to build on existing concepts
- A drive to turn feedback into an even better product
- Design skills that turn ideas into impactful and meaningful work
- An ability to dive into projects to help find insights and ideas that are new and engaging
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.