Founded in 1999, and now part of Wunderman, Acceleration is a specialist consultancy that crafts digital marketing capability for the largest global brands. We are a highly skilled, and curious team of marketing technologists inspired by experimentation, new ideas and technology. We are passionate about creating a better world for our clients and their consumers through the transformation of their marketing organizations
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Lead Architect to be based in our Miami office. The Lead Architect must be able to lead client relationships as well as technical teams, with a deep understanding of the marketing technology landscape, the data architecture to support it and how to integrate various marketing and other backend systems that comprise the clients Digital Marketing Infrastructure.
As an important member of the Acceleration team, you will work directly with clients as well as other team members to deliver solutions to unique business problems by leveraging your experience and knowledge.
The ideal candidate must possess keen business consulting skills based on industry experience and will be responsible for assisting clients in defining solutions for their online marketing initiatives. In addition, they will develop relationships with required clients within the client environment and be part of an Acceleration client facing team that consists of Business Directors, Business Consultants, Client Leads and Project Managers. The ideal candidate will also take an active role in creating best practices and methodologies, supporting business development efforts and acting as a thought leader within the organization and in the industry.
The ideal candidate would have a background technical applications across multiple disciplines including application development, web development, mobile and databases. This experience should also ideally include on premise as well as cloud-based applications.
• Engage with clients to deliver strategic solutions, lead on technical client engagements from scoping the new engagement, to creating the solution and solution design documentation
• Support the Acceleration Team with technical solution recommendations as well as operational delivery of solutions to ensure innovation and quality deliverability
• Be process driven and provide technical innovation, most notably in the handover of technical solutions to the campaign services team, which will likely require the creation of new documents, templates, client briefs and processes.
• Engage with Implementation Consultants, Technical Producers, Deployment Consultants and Project Managers and work with clients on the following type of Email Marketing engagements:
‒ Solution Design and Architecture (Medium and High Complexity)
‒ Data and Technology Governance principles
‒ Scripting and Query development
‒ Data mapping and extract strategies
‒ Relational Data / Data Schema
‒ Web Services and API development
‒ Custom Reporting, custom application development projects
‒ HTML creation for webpages and emails
‒ Webpage builds using jQuery framework
• Leverage the native and other scripting languages (within SFMC) to deliver highly dynamic and personalized content in both emails and landing pages (AMPScript and XSLT)
• Active mentoring and knowledge transfer within the broader Email Marketing Team, specifically of the Implementation Consultants
• Marketing technology experience (including marketing production, content management, planning, implementation, various channel use - e.g. email, web, mobile etc., CRM, Audience Management and Analytics) in preferably some of the popular technology stacks including Adobe, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, IBM, etc.
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Systems and Adobe Product Suite will be a plus
• Digital Marketing background in multiple disciplines including different channels (e.g. email, direct mail, display, social etc.) as well as related activities including CRM, segmentation etc.
• 5+ years’ experience with SQL and relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL)
• Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions
• API Programming experience
• HTML for email creation experience and email
• Familiarity with Agile development environments
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously