Can you analyze and interpret data but convey it in a way that everyone can understand? Are you brainy but also down to earth? Well, you’re in luck because you just found this gem of an internship. As a data analytics intern, you’ll be working with some of the best minds in the business helping you kick @ss in your field.
Wunderman collects the best brains in the business to fuel our passion for outrageously smart and brilliant work. As a leading digital agency, we’re home to 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists, and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. All of them different and unique. All of them true to our standard:
Creatively Driven. Data Inspired.
We’ve been at the direct marketing game for over 50 years. You could say we invented it.
- You’ll write SQL queries to analyze data, perform data transformations, and produce descriptive statistics
- Prepare functional specifications for setup of systems and processes
- Assist in model development efforts using multivariate statistical techniques (regression, CHAID, factor, cluster, etc.)
- Contribute to written analysis and presentation
- Deliver error-free work, on time, and at standards that meet or exceed client and agency expectations
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Sociology, Information Systems or related field
- Collaboration and team-building skills, and demonstrated experience working with a wide range of disciplines
- Strong analytical skills with a solid foundation in statistical procedures. Experience in one or more of the following: ANOVA, CHAID, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and multivariate regression analysis
- Experience in SQL, R, Python etc.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.