Do you like seeing multiple ways to solve a problem? Does consumer research sound riveting and amazing to you? You’re in luck because you just found this gem of an internship. As a strategic planning intern at Wunderman, you’ll be working with some of the best minds in the industry that are looking to help you be a kick @ss strategist.
Wunderman collects the best brains in the business to fuel our passion for outrageously smart and brilliant work. As a leading digital agency, we’re home to 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists, and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. All of them different and unique. All of them true to our standard:
Creatively Driven. Data Inspired.
We’ve been at the direct marketing game for over 50 years. You could say we invented it.
What a strategic planner will gain from this internship:
- Conduct consumer research to find engaging insights
- Write strategy statements that help teams dive into creative
- Gain a better grasp on spotting trends in society
- Work with the creative and account departments to create cohesive provoking projects
- Present findings to your finding and brainstorm better creative solutions
- Build engaging briefs that illuminate new avenues and creative outlets
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Able to make recommendations to aid consumer insight and strategic development
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to collaborate well with others