Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree plus one year or more of experience in analytical/planning functions within the direct marketing field
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools such as SPSS and SAS
- Proficiency competencies in Microsoft Office, database and Internet environments
- Ability to prioritize time well and juggle multiple projects effectively
- Ability to communicate coherently and sensitively with clients, vendors and staff members
- Excellent writing, verbal, presentation and consensus-building skills
- Intuitive and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to organize people, projects and information
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance
- Communicates across departments in a team and matrix environment
- Ability to exhibit client service approach with results-driven performance
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Close vision ability is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to manipulate data on personal computers and operate office equipment including photocopiers and fax machines.
- The work environment is a typical office building where the noise level is usually moderate.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and to perform any other related duties, that may be required by their supervisor.