Wunderman and POSSIBLE are award-winning global digital advertising agencies. Wunderman is creatively driven and data inspired. A full-service creative agency that believes people move brands—not the other way around. They put creativity and data on a collision course to spark amazing ideas that make businesses thrive and people feel.
POSSIBLE, believe in great creative above all else. They believe an idea can come from anywhere, which is why they use data to inform award-winning ideas.
Wunderman and POSSIBLE have joined forces, creating Yale & Olive, an agency in Seattle created specifically to serve a large technology and ecommerce client based in Seattle.
We are looking for a smart, talented and experienced marketing professional to join Yale & Olive. In this role, you will lead a cross-functional team of discipline experts helping to create integrated marketing campaigns that shape and engage consumers to drive sales.
The Head of Yale & Olive is responsible for growing the business, ensuring all network agencies and partners involved in the business are kept up-to-date. This involves driving revenues with existing key client partners and potential new client partners. They must set the overall strategic direction of the agency and align it to the resource and service capability, matching the Wunderman market proposition. The successful incumbent will influence key leadership and represent the agency’s strategic capability to the marketplace. They must be skilled at client management, team leadership, and performance management.
The Successful Candidate:
You are skilled at engaging and inspiring internal teams. The successful candidate will have an affinity for understanding the customer experience across the converged media landscape as well as intimate knowledge of Amazon’s leadership principles, key priorities, and influential marketing leaders. You will quickly gain the trust of the client to drive existing business and identify organic growth opportunities.
· Ultimate supervision of account, strategy, creative, and media offering for Yale & Olive
· Ultimate business responsibility (revenue, P&L) for multiple client groups, engagement with client executive management, business development/growth and network partner relationships
· High level leadership on strategic development and implementation of integrated initiatives
· Ultimate fiscal account responsibility, including client budget and campaign profits and losses
· 10-15 years of direct marketing experience with an integrated marketing perspective
· Expert knowledge of all agency or consulting functional areas; including production, media, research and database
· Significant agency and account management experience with strong client-facing and relationship management skills and leadership experience directing major agency accounts
· International business experience
· Expert in paid and organic media channels
· Experience leading client projects in a technical and/or marketing environment
· Proven track record of new business development and expansion of client accounts
· Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
· Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills & exceptional presentation skills
· BA/BA degree required, MBA strongly preferred