Wunderman and POSSIBLE are award winning global digital advertising agencies. Wunderman is creatively driven and data inspired. A full-service creative agency that believes people move brands—not the other way around. They put creativity and data on a collision course to spark amazing ideas that make businesses thrive and people feel.
POSSIBLE, believe in great creative above all else. They believe an idea can come from anywhere, which is why they use data to inform award-winning ideas.
Wunderman and POSSIBLE are joining forces in Seattle to best serve a large technology and ecommerce client based in Seattle.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager looking for their next challenge. We require energized self-starters who have a proven track record in managing workflows and display initiative in providing complex client-focused solutions.
You will hit the ground running, thrive in the center of the action, and keep all the plates spinning at the same time.
Senior Project Managers are an integral part of a single business group (either a single client or a group of clients) and report to the Program Manager or the Program Director for that business group. SPMs mentor Project Managers and Coordinators on an informal basis and help their managers identify areas of growth.
The responsibilities of Senior Project Manager include:
· Being lead PM on complex campaigns and contracts (up to $3M annual)
· Supporting the agency in evolving our client relationships and their businesses
· Financial oversight and analytics at the campaign level
· Team organization and oversight at the campaign level
· Input on process development
· Active engagement with resource management to forecast and allocate work
· Ensure goals, accountability, dependencies & timelines are clear to team/clients
· Risks are identified and resolved/mitigated wherever possible
· Communicate regularly with clients and internal teams on status, timelines, ownership & relevant updates
· Motivate and guide the internal team to meet and exceed client expectation
· Coordinate with discipline leads or fellow Project Managers to establish priorities and proactively set direction for competing priorities across various projects
· Assist in scoping of new projects for existing clients, partnering with internal teams such as business development, finance, discipline leads, and senior leadership
· Assist with process definition and adherence cross practice
· Identify areas for increased efficiencies and opportunities for standardization across clients with team members
· Proactively develop, challenge, refine and evolve the delivery team processes and guidelines in order to improve the role function
The role requires 8+ years’ experience in an agency, design firm, or equivalent business environment.
Experience in the following fields preferred:
· Email/SMS Service Providers, including deployment tool interaction.
· Marketing Segmentation Processes
· Social Media – Paid and Organic
· Data Collection and reporting on marketing campaigns.
· Worked in a digital agency.
· Worked with offshore Companies.
· Understands Databases.