- Create, QC and execute direct mail and email campaigns for client direct marketing initiatives
- Manage segmentation, personalization and fulfillment of direct mail
- Execute on email efforts to include campaign set up, scheduling, testing, analytics tagging, rendering analysis, deployment and deliverability analysis of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Troubleshooting technical or data issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation or other aspects of email execution
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Stay informed of industry trends and direct mail/ email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
- In partnership with the creative team, ensure that direct marketing communications are in line with best practices
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s industry, business objectives and unique offerings
- Recommend optimizations within the direct marketing initiatives based on performance analytics
- Manage the day-to-day activities necessary to drive forward the various program initiatives, ensuring accurate and timely execution of all assigned deliverables – internal and external
- Full project management of the creative process, including but not limited to: writing creative briefs, schedule and deadline development, efficient feedback communication and implementation, trafficking and obtaining proper approvals throughout, final signoff and file release
- Work hand in hand with the creative and production team to ensure accuracy and quality of final deliverables prior to final signoff
- Manage list procurement and processes
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of all direct marketing campaign and test results
- Responsible for recurring functions of the agency business, working directly with accounting in creating PO’s, processing invoices, approving billing, tracking, etc.
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015