The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for executing within agency process and ensuring client satisfaction through effective communication and collaboration with internal Agency departments (i.e. Creative, Studio) to deliver on-time and on-budget. Operate in a dual role as Account/Project manager facilitating client requests and supporting senior account staff. Must be comfortable working in a matrix environment, have excellent attention to detail and great interpersonal skills.
• Day-to-day responsibility for client business within the Agency
• Accountable for successful implementation of campaigns – on time, on brief, and to budget
• Communicate regularly with clients and maintain written client agreements
• Take responsibility for scheduling status meetings and providing status reports
• Has a thorough understanding of the industry
• Manage client expectations and build client relationships based on trust and mutual understanding
• Develop and present out of the box thinking
• Understand and use Agency systems to ensure the sound management of projects
• Responsible for client account finances
• Continually look for opportunities to grow account and improve efficiencies
• BA/BS degree; Marketing, Business or Communications degree preferred
• Minimum three to five years prior agency experience
• Direct (direct mail) and digital (e-mail) marketing experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required, with a proven record of success in a similar capacity
• Collaborative; Ability to build rapport with clients and internal team members
• Ability to effectively and diplomatically lead projects through an extended team that does not directly report into them
• Self-starter with energy, ambition and drive to succeed
• Stellar organizational skills strong attention to detail and follow through along with flawless execution in management of client projects
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.