Email Marketing Specialist
Acceleration crafts digital marketing capability for the largest global brands. We are digital natives. Technology is in our DNA. We have always understood the radical impact that technology would have on the future of brands.
As strategic marketing technologists with deep domain expertise, Acceleration orchestrates technology, data, processes and teams to solve complex marketing technology challenges facing our clients. Operating at the intersection of technology and strategy, consumer engagement and insights, we bring the possible to life.
Since our inception in 1999 we have established a reputation in accelerating value-delivery for brands on the road to digital transformation. Part of Wunderman Data, we employ over 135 strategic marketing technologists globally.
Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for an e -Mail Marketing Deployment Consultant to be based in our Miami office.
Reporting and Management Structures
Part of a dedicated e-Mail marketing services team based in Miami, the position will report to the Campaign Services Team Lead.
• Collaborate with email Marketing Campaign Manager to manage, create and deploy campaigns on behalf of Acceleration and the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) customer
• Manage the customer's email campaign calendar to ensure that regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre-agreed customer deadlines
• Build emails and SMS campaigns for the Customer in the SFMC Platform
• Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and SMS campaigns
• Manage customer revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
• Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of messaging tools and database queries
• Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion and communicate accordingly to the Customer
• Co-ordinate client reporting post-deployment