The goal of every Wunderman campaign is to inspire people to take action. We’re more than a good idea machine — we want to show clients that great strategies backed by data and executed correctly across channels have bottom-line impacts.
To help us succeed, Wunderman is seeking a Senior Content Strategist to join our growing team. Senior Content Strategists help the client achieve campaign and brand goals by establishing the right content presence and tone.
The Content Strategist’s job is to define answers to these questions for each client campaign, and back them up with data that supports success stories for lookalike audiences and brands, or through the use of best practices.
Additionally, we want Wunderman Senior Content Strategists to bring an innovative quality to the role.
If a company comes to Wunderman looking for a content solution, the Senior Content Strategist should make sure that correct use of content in owned and earned channels is a part of our campaign strategy, whether it’s a start-from-scratch approach or a push to help them rank better from an SEO perspective.
- Define content goals for the client and tie them to key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Create a content roadmap with associated campaign/project goal alignment across the digital ecosystem (website, blog, social media, third party digital properties) and in partnership with traditional marketing channels
- Provide recommendations as to how clients can reach those goals through different content implementations
- Structure content strategies through the use of personas, tone of voice, and content themes
- Manage the long term execution plan from the client’s stated objectives
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.