Does your personality burst with excessive enthusiasm and extreme sass at all times? Are your ideas so far out of the box you’ve been asked to stay within its general vicinity? Can you tolerate a little rain? If so, the Wunderman Seattle internship program is for YOU.
As one of our interns, you’ll dive into data and unlock meaningful insights to craft unforgettable ad campaigns. You’ll solve problems with tact and creativity, helping our clients make their dreams (and yours) a reality. Sound good so far?
At Wunderman Seattle you’ll get inspired by the ridiculously awesome people, weekly seminars with industry leaders and, of course, the work. We’re talking real assignments with great minds, including a summer-long intern project to stretch your creative muscles.
So. Tell us about yourself.
• Help create communications that will deliver client’s message in the most persuasive manner possible.
• Develop concepts and layouts, collaborating with copywriters and other creatives to produce a high caliber of work under deadline
• Art direct through final layouts
• Present ideas and work to team or client
• Possess a spectrum of design skills; interactive design is a plus
• Remain current on industry trends and technology
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.