Wunderman is seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate to add to our team in New York. We are looking for someone eager to contribute to helping us attract the best and brightest talent to our organization. The TA Associate will be immersed in multiple ongoing projects and must be extremely organized and calm while wearing many hats.
· Support the Global Head of Talent Acquisition (and the entire Talent team) in driving forward the talent acquisition efforts that are components of Wunderman’s overarching talent strategy, You Time. Specifics projects include employer branding initiatives on Wunderman’s social channels, our mobility and exchange programs, and our efforts to make the candidate experience/journey from awareness to application to interview to new hire as smooth and engaging as possible. You will work closely with many stakeholders to ensure that our programs are communicated clearly and that we follow through with our deliverables.
· Liaise with key partners and vendors including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, iCIMS (ATS) and other new technology tools used to support the TA team.
· Administrator/point of contact for our applicant tracking system (iCIMS) – updating candidate activity, creating requisitions, pulling reports, granting user access, troubleshooting inquiries and thinking strategically on how to use the platform to improve candidate experiences.
· Support the TA team and executives in the recruitment process by scheduling phone and on-site interviews, booking conference rooms, greeting and walking out candidates, obtaining feedback from hiring managers and following up with candidates.
· Manage Talent Acquisition reporting including HR staff lists, senior new hires and leavers, employee mobility, employee transfers, referral tracking and mobility expenses.
· Work on open searches by sourcing candidates and collaborating with hiring managers to identify qualifications.
· Identify opportunities for improving the recruitment process and talent programs.
· Assist in new hire on-boarding by creating offer letters and new hire profiles, sending new hire paperwork, obtaining ID badges and entering new hire in E-Verify.
· 1-2 years of experience (preferably in HR, Recruiting or Marketing)
· Excellent written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
· Strong Microsoft Offices skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of HR recruitment systems is advantageous, in particular applicant tracking software.
· Technical savvy and agility/desire to learn new systems.
· Ability to work with multiple competing deadlines; being well-organized and well-planned out is key
· A fun, curious, people-oriented approach to life
· BA/BS degree
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. (Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.)