We are looking for someone who has a passion for actionable analytics to solve core questions related to digital analytics, marketing, and mobile platforms. This person has experience in marketing analytics, strong analytics chops, curiosity that generates questions along with solutions, and a good-natured sense of humor. You will execute analyses of marketing performance that culminates in specific resource allocation recommendations. You will also query extensive stores of data to discover new opportunities that provide strategic business direction. You will be embedded in Amazon working with the best technology and data access in the business while at the same time partnering with some of the strongest agency talent in the business.
What’s in for you?
· Ability to make an immediate impact
· Be embedded in Amazon working with high volumes of data while partnering with Wunderman
· High visibility: We are a very flat organization
· Have fun! We are a great team with a great culture
· Deliver customer and campaign-specific analyses, such as, but not limited to: Campaign and performance reporting and insights, A/B and Multivariate Testing, Customer Segmentation, marketing attribution, and a variety of cookie-level analysis
· Support measurement and learning plans developed internally and with agency partners that include hypothesis to test that will support long and short-term strategy and build best practices for engaging customers.
· Custom research projects based on branding, site usability, marketing channel integration, advertising effectiveness, and mobile platforms, and general audience insights
· Provide consultancy on digital tagging to enable insights and reporting.
· Tackle complex business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable business ideas
· Engage with business leadership—driving ideas to execution
· Be proactive in your solutions and recommendations
· All-around talent, you can think through a complex business problem and solve it
· 3+ years experience using R (Python (or equivalent) programming languages a plus)
· Experience with Amazon’s Display Platform (Rodeo) is a plus.
· 3+ years using SQL or other database language.
· 2+ years experience reporting and analyzing all marketing campaigns as they relate to the profitable acquisition of new customers and existing customers required.
· 2+ years experience working with site analytics raw data (Google, Omniture, etc.) a plus
· Proficiency in advanced quantitative/statistical modeling, optimization techniques, etc.
· Experience with data analysis for display, social and search tactics
· Strong understanding of the concepts, terminology, and measurement issues in Web, Digital, social and search Analytics (ex. CTR, CPC) and an ability to establish and understand campaign benchmarks
· Ability to interpret, and visually convey data results to generate insights for diverse
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
· Honesty, integrity, humility, and transparency are highly valued qualities
· Quantitative related degree (e.g. science, engineering, finance, statistics, or related field) or strong quantitative training. Advanced degree a plus
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.