At Wunderman, we are creatively driven and data inspired— it’s what sets us apart from other agencies. We are seeking an experienced application developer/software engineer who can lead a team of developers responsible for implementing technology services and solutions that achieve our client’s goals. This person will manage day to day tasks/activities, prioritize work, troubleshoot issues, and provide feedback to the team. Additionally this person may lead a large development project and possibly play an active client facing role as well. In this role the majority of the development work is focused on landing page development and executing email campaigns often integrated with client CRM systems. This person must thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced work environment.
- Directly manages and supports a team of developers
- Assists in the development of project requirements and provide approval prior to beginning execution
- Works with all team members to collectively solve problems and develop solutions
- Ensures team is meeting project deliverables and follows defined processes/procedures
- Provide accurate project plan updates and immediately escalate challenges as they arise
- Effectively plan and organize work and eliminate unnecessary activities
- Execute deliverables accurately, per scope and to client expectation
- Consistently provides support to team through positive/helpful feedback while inspiring their best work
- Understands limitations/solutions and can effectively communicate to team members
- Utilize existing Martech platforms to execute client deliverables
- Participate and contribute in leader-led discussions on expanding client offering and solutions
- Follows tech security and compliance guideline
- Minimum 5 years application development experience in multiple platforms/languages/methodologies
- Minimum 2 years experience leading a team of developers and/or projects
- Strong passion for how things run, how they look and feel to an end user
- Prior agency, consulting or a related role that has interfaced directly with a client/customer
- Experience bringing together disparate third party technologies in order to solve client needs
- Understands digital advertising practices for web development, audience targeting, email, tagging, marketing automation, attribution, and ad technology
- Strong communication skills
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.
* The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.