We’re Wunderman. We’re in the inspiration business. We (literally) invented direct marketing 50 years ago and today we’re still in the business of inspiring people to take action. We do that through any and every channel – both digital and offline – delivering content, experiences and information at the right time to the right people. Our Seattle office is a flagship within Wunderman, delivering award-winning work for two of our largest accounts globally – Microsoft and T-Mobile.
Our Seattle office is looking for a proven, experienced DPA to support the work we produce for a large national brand. We want someone who’s a self-starter, has a keen eye for detail, is easy to collaborate with, and can work quickly and efficiently.
• Has experience working in an ad agency, design firm, or in-house studio for a minimum of 3-5 years
• Is proficient and agile in Adobe CS, plus all the essential support programs:
InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, and Excel
• Works across a range of different creative needs, including mobile, email, banner ads, social media placements, animated .gifs, SMS and MMS, 3D physical mockups and comps, oversize printouts, and of course—building beautiful presentation decks
• Is able to troubleshoot and problem-solve file formats and issues for both Mac & PC environments—whether that be resolving font conflicts, large file sizes, or embedding videos into a deck for all to view
• Is a true team player—possessing a strong worth ethic, a can-do attitude, and an honest awareness and concern for the hardworking people on our team
• Is an extremely strong communicator—keeping team members in the loop on the status of a deliverable, or if there are missing elements that need to be tracked down. We’re looking for proactive people, not reactive people, capable of working well with a wide range of people across multiple agency disciplines
• Ensures flawless file handoffs to the Tech team. This includes deleting Photoshop layers that are not necessary, making sure layouts are clean and consistent, fonts and colors are set correctly and the exact sizes match the required file specs
• Is a meticulous perfectionist—since many times the DPA is the last person to touch any given project before a final QA read. This is where we rely heavily on error-free work coming out of the studio
• Works closely with Art Directors, ACDs and CDs to make sure the work is being translated accurately and according to what was originally sold to the client
• Is able to leave their ego at the door, collaborate and focus on producing great work
• Current expertise in Adobe CS and related programs that support a typical digital advertising agency’s work
• Digital portfolio demonstrating clean, flawless production work
• BA/BS degree in Print or Digital Production, Design or similar field
• 3-5 years advertising agency experience preferred, but similar roles are acceptable
• A DPA who possesses HTML 5 and animation skills, and who also shows an interest in design and demonstrates talent towards that end.
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers. * The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.