College degree – BA/BS.
- 3-7 years of experience and have proven track record on enabling teams to practice Agile Scrum Methodology as well as agile processes & tools.
- 7+ years of overall IT/software development experience.
- Advanced understanding of basic software development methodologies and fundamentals (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall, etc.).
- Experience with developing, testing and deploying software utilizing a rapid, iterative delivery method in distributed agile environment using multiple scrum teams.
- Understanding of full software development life cycle including: planning, requirements management, development, quality assurance, change management and release management.
- Expertise in RALLY/JIRA and plugins to enable efficient development & delivery
- Experience with Continuous integration using tools such as Jenkins etc
- Experience with promoting Automated testing, Test Driven Development / Acceptance Test driven development
- Strong background in leadership and guiding teams effectively to do continuous improvements
- Certified Scrum Master through Scrum Alliance
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven ability to work independently with clients
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in consumer data, marketing technology or other related industries.
- Experience as a project manager and exposure to waterfall development (SDLC).
- Understanding of Big Data, Hadoop and cloud transformation.
- Understanding of consumer analytics, digital marketing and campaign management tools.
- Fundamental understanding of basic database concepts
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers. * The Forrester Wave™, Customer Insights Services Providers, Q4 2015
Wunderman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. (Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.)