College degree – BA/BS.
- 3-7 years of experience and have proven track record on enabling teams to practice Agile Scrum Methodology as well as agile processes & tools.
- 7+ years of overall IT/software development experience.
- Advanced understanding of basic software development methodologies and fundamentals (Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall, etc.).
- Experience with developing, testing and deploying software utilizing a rapid, iterative delivery method in distributed agile environment using multiple scrum teams.
- Understanding of full software development life cycle including: planning, requirements management, development, quality assurance, change management and release management.
- Expertise in RALLY/JIRA and plugins to enable efficient development & delivery
- Experience with Continuous integration using tools such as Jenkins etc
- Experience with promoting Automated testing, Test Driven Development / Acceptance Test driven development
- Strong background in leadership and guiding teams effectively to do continuous improvements
- Certified Scrum Master through Scrum Alliance
- Strong problem-solving skills and proven ability to work independently with clients
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in consumer data, marketing technology or other related industries.
- Experience as a project manager and exposure to waterfall development (SDLC).
- Understanding of Big Data, Hadoop and cloud transformation.
- Understanding of consumer analytics, digital marketing and campaign management tools.
- Fundamental understanding of basic database concepts
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires people to take action and delivers results for brands. In 2015, industry analysts named Wunderman a leader in marketing database operations as well as a strong performer in customer engagement strategy. Headquartered in New York, the agency brings together 7,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 175 offices in 60 markets. Wunderman is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, please visit www.wunderman.com and follow us @Wunderman.