The Senior Order Management Specialist is responsible for the timely and quality completion of an order through coordination with the assigned Account Executives, MSR team, modelers and available resources. You will be responsible for assisting Account Executives in development of their accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 3 years prior data entry experience required
• Minimum of 3 years order management experience, preferably in a data processing environment or in direct marketing
• Detail oriented relating to data entry, problem solving, and information/process analysis
• PC proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Have excellent interpersonal, communications, and customer service skills
• Prioritize tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
• Manage multiple tasks and high volume workload
• Receive work direction from multiple people
• Ability to thrive in a demanding, quick turnaround environment.
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires people to take action and delivers results for brands. In 2015, industry analysts named Wunderman a leader in marketing database operations as well as a strong performer in customer engagement strategy. Headquartered in New York, the agency brings together 7,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 175 offices in 60 markets. Wunderman is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, please visit www.wunderman.com and follow us @Wunderman. KBM Group is a division of Wunderman.