- Six or more years of user experience design, information architecture, software product design or relevant experience in an agency or interactive product development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Command of information architecture, interface design, and usability/testing principles.
- Command of information architecture and interface design tools like Axure, Balsamic, Omnigraffle, Visio, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and other presentation layer technologies.
- Demonstrated skill for designing, prototyping, specifying, and communicating user interface designs.
- Demonstrated experience in the generative and conceptual phases of a product life cycle.
- Designing user experiences for consumer products and bigger brands is a plus.
- Portfolio of relevant work for review is required.
Wunderman is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. We are proud of our diversity