- Acts as primary client contact on day-to-day program development and execution for larger/more complex programs.
- May develop or assist account leader(s) in preparing and delivering client presentations and recommendations.
- Works with senior CS team members to promote organic growth within the business, leveraging agency capabilities and services.
Strategy and Planning
- Working with senior team members, helps guide strategy on a program or tactical level. Expand upon guidelines and instructions provided by senior team to enhance the program strategically at a tactical level.
- Ensures agency output meets strategic and business objectives, as outlined in Creative Brief and/or other related strategy documents.
- Assists clients in staying true to the creative brief, by measuring their feedback against agreed-upon strategy and engaging with client on this level, both independently and in conjunction with senior team members, if necessary.
- Reviews program results, research findings, segmentation data, competitive activity, etc., with Client Services staff and other strategic partners across departments (e.g., Marketing Intelligence, Insights & Innovation, etc.) to identify marketing refinements and opportunities.
- Researches and updates team on current industry news related to experience, engagement, relationship or digital marketing or client projects.
- Maintains overall knowledge in all agency disciplines, particularly in how they can be leveraged to help meet client objectives and strategies.
- For larger/more complex programs, takes ownership and proactively coordinates and organizes efforts among departments, leveraging junior CS staff as appropriate.
- Ensures that principles of efficiency, economy and quality are utilized in all client work they are responsible.
- Ensures quality control by reviewing agency products including: creative work, financial analyses, key client communications, key schedules, creative strategies and strategic decks.
- Assists with day-to-day account problem solving, by providing guidance to junior team and raising issues and solutions to senior team.
- Works with PM team for project budget management process, to influence development and management of budget to ensure they are not exceeded.
- Exemplifies fiscal responsibility by adhering to agency and client expense management and staffing policies and procedures.
Wunderman DC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. We are proud of our diversity.