Partner with an art director and requires the ability to concept a core idea for any given assignment and/or campaign. Translates this idea through the written tone into a finished ad for digital, print, tv/video, radio and other media. Strives to create award-winning work.
Note: We have both Full Time and freelance opportinities available.
· Develop the written tone and feel of advertising to be executed in various media
· Responsible for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects
· Create and documents final written decks
· Responsible for securing approval for all work from the ACD or CD for specific assignment
· Contribute to the new business activities of the Agency
· May include other duties as assigned
· BA in English, literature, journalism, or has attended well respected school in the advertising industry
· Two (2) to four (4) years of advertising copywriting experience required
· Must have a portfolio demonstrating the creativity required to present ideas, words, and visualizations that will intelligently represents clients’ needs
· Must have conceptual ability as demonstrated in portfolio/work samples
· Experience in television and print production a plus
· Sense of humor is a must
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires people to take action and delivers results for brands. In 2015, industry analysts named Wunderman a leader in marketing database operations as well as a strong performer in customer engagement strategy. Headquartered in New York, the agency brings together 7,000 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 175 offices in 60 markets. Wunderman is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY). For more information, please visit www.wunderman.com and follow us @Wunderman.